Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Stretch Fabric
I officially say no to stretch fabrics. I should go through the wall of fabric and just take it out now. I don't know why, but stretch and I never work out I have tried here and there through out sewing for more then two decades and only remember once that it did work. That was on a superhero costume. I still don't know how my 13 year old self did it. lol I know I will not get rid of the stretch fabric, but I think I need to take a class in working with it or in my spare time work with it more. (oh what spare time...) I think I need a week of just making and posting things to sell on etsy anything and everything that I can make with all the stuff i have here. Well that was my little and I do mean little rant for the day. If I get a second later I will post more on the Lady Q outfit.
Here is the inspiration for the outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment