Wednesday, December 4, 2013

To many projects at one time

What to do, what to do... when you want to make so many things and you already have at least 5 projects going. Oh and not enough time in the day with a daughter that I love to be with and a mom going through cancer and now living with us. I find I stay up late at night just to get a little me time to sew and still I want to make more. I have done a bad thing and keep buying fabric. I just love it so much, so my sewing room is a mess and I have to make sure my daughter stays out of it or I might lose her in here lol.  I know I don't write much on here and no one reads it, but I like to just post here and there. Any organizing tips out there please send  them my way. Also if there is a way to organize the things that go through my head so quick that I sometime lose the idea please send that info my way too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment