Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Back again with the wall-o-fabric

Hello again, it has been a while since I have been on here. I finally started an Etsy site https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelodyBB?ref=pr_shop_more. Now I am going to start my clearing out. I have quite a bit of fabric and I need to start making more outfits and costumes. No I am not going to sell any of my fabric just as is I will be putting things on my Etsy site though for sale. Here is what my sewing room looks like well one side of it...
That is the main part of fabric and I have to get that in order and make items from this fabric. I also have a nice bookshelf of notions. Oh there is more fabric then this. There are tubs in closets and draws of shirts I want to up-cycle. I will keep posting photos of the wall-o-fabric as I make things lets see what comes out of it. Also if you are interested in me making you a costume or outfit please contact me and we can go from there. I will start posting things I have made in the last month. Just need to fix the base of my dress body. :(  Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment