Monday, July 22, 2013

Lady Q dress

This is the second time I have gotten to make a costume for my friend to wear to something big. This time it is a Star Trek theme. A female "Q", I know there is one but she is not dressed like this so right now making the mock up for the dress. Still working on finding everything to make the necklace and I don't know what fabric I am going to use... This needs to be done by Nov. That is only on on my list there is also some little boy pants but they are different and I haven't figured out how to make them work. Some tuck and roll for a car. Oh yes I do car interior, but only old time look. Two little girl dresses, I know there is more but can't think of all of it. I will post as I go. Lets see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment