Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hand sewing

Well everyone that sews has had to do some hand sewing at some point to put a button on a shirt or as I do to stitch the cap on my corsets and waist cinchers. Some days I find it fun and relaxing but other days I want to find a nice park or some place quite to do the work. Today it was just to hot for me to do it out side and it seemed to go slow. If their are other sewers out there reading this and know of a fast hand stitch please tell me. I have yet to find one. Sometimes I will set it up so I have quite a few caps to stitch on and make a day of just that.

Just thinking about I guess I need to put up photos on this blog so that if someone comes by it they will see some of the thing I have made or like. I am happy to say I have one waist cincher sold. I am also making a great costume that I can't wait to put up. Well happy sewing to you all or tight lacing for you corset lovers like me.

1 comment: