Friday, September 9, 2011

This is a first for me.

Hello all that might read this, which I don't know who it will be. I am another women that loves corsets, waist cinchers and outfits that can be added to them. Yes, I have built an outfit around my corsets. I purchased my first corset in 2002 and from there on felt I had to figure out how to make them. Some of my first didn't look as I wanted them too. Then I made my friends vow renewal outfit and saw how perfect it turned out. I just keep going from there. My second wedding made me want something different to walk down the aisle in, so I turned to leather. Looking on the internet I could not in 2004 find anything but biker babe leather dresses. So I made a leather corset and a mermaid skirt, which had no zippers just laces. Since then I just keep on sewing. There are many other pieces of clothing that I make, but corsets are my love. Well time to get back to sewing. ;) 
P.S. Tori hope you are proud of me. "look at what I can do" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment